Enter 2017

Just like that, we are in the second month of 2017.

My habitual doodling will be central to the work that I have started for this year.  Yes, I have started yet another work.  I have learned to embrace this process though.  Because the previous works that I've "started" helped me advance to the current design for this new piece.  My brother-the poet will again be part of this work.


Last year, my brother-the poet and I finished our second collaboration.  On the last month of 2016, we learned that it was accepted for publication in a local peer-reviewed literary journal that will be released this year.  Hope to get my hands on a copy of that journal soon.



Indian artist Bhuvanesh Kumar recently created a painting inspired by our collaboration "2-FACE".  We have discussed beginning another collaboration, with me creating another t-shirt art piece for him to respond to.

I continue work on Curious Philippines and While Making Art.  I get to update these portals more often than this blog.  I have been doing Curious Philippines for some time now, and the work stays fun.  And I suspect it would be the same for While Making Art.  

 






Comments

Popular Posts