MESA Graffiti along Pasar Seni LRT Station


Malaysian graffiti artist Escape let my co-resident and I "contribute" to his mural near the Pasar Seni (central market) LRT Station.  






This is the completed mural, done in just 11 days.  With a little help from his friends, which undoubtedly made it more fun.  

That day was one of the more adventurous days my co-resident and I spent together.  Why wouldn't it be -- this wall is part of a storm drain that ran along a river and we had to climb down a straight ladder to get to this area in full daylight and in full view of any passerby...  

It was worth the climb. 



____________________________________________________
Here are more impressions of the city during my artist residency: http://wearmesa.blogspot.com/2012/11/city-shapes-and-patterns-kuala-lumpur.html

Comments

  1. Hey! I would really like to interview you for a journalism assignment I'm doing for uni and the topic I'm talking about is exactly this, the graffiti in Pasar Seni, it would be great if i could get you to email me back as soon as you can as its due in a day! Im leaving my email add behind, hope to hear from you soon! =)

    angeldazia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts